New Berlin, WI Homes for Sale (45 Real Estate Listings)
New Berlin, WI Real Estate Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market||96|
Property Types (active listings)
As of May 29, 2023 there are 45 active New Berlin, WI real estate listings for sale with an average listing price of $545,724. The highest-priced property listing is $1,445,000, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for $284,500. New Berlin, WI homes for sale have an average price of $230 per square foot, based on listings with an average of 3.6 bedrooms, 2.8 bathrooms, and 2,523 square feet of living space.
New Berlin, WI
There are many reasons why New Berlin, Wisconsin, is a great place. There are plenty of things to do in New Berlin, with plenty of parks, nature preserves, and an ice rink. New Berlin also has a thriving business community, with plenty of opportunities for entrepreneurs and businesses. The city's low taxes and friendly business climate make it an ideal place to start or expand a company.
History of New Berlin, Wisconsin
New Berlin, Wisconsin, was first settled by German immigrants in 1839. The city was initially named "New Berlin" after the German city of Berlin. In 1841, the first post office was established, and the name changed to "New Berlin." The city was incorporated as a village in 1892 and became a city in 1960.
The city grew rapidly during the 19th century and became an important center for manufacturing and agriculture. Today, New Berlin is a thriving community with a strong sense of history and tradition.
Demography of New Berlin, Wisconsin
New Berlin is located in southeastern Wisconsin, about 20 miles west of Milwaukee. The city covers an area of about 23 square miles and has a population of more than 41,000 people.
The population of New Berlin, Wisconsin, is predominantly white, with about 87% of residents identifying as white. The next largest racial group is Hispanic or Latino, making up about 4% of the population. African Americans make up about 2% of the city's population, and Asians make up about 1%. The median household income in New Berlin is $76,385, and the median family income is $85,888. The per capita income in the city is $32,499.
The climate in New Berlin is generally cool in the summer and cold in the winter. The average high temperature in July is about 83 degrees Fahrenheit, and the average low temperature in January is about 17 degrees Fahrenheit. New Berlin is home to several parks, including Tuckaway Park, Dousman Park, and Honey Creek Park. Several golf courses in the city, including Moorland Hills Golf Course and Muskego Lakes Country Club.
Things to do in New Berlin, Wisconsin
New Berlin, Wisconsin, is a great place to live. The community is friendly and welcoming, and there are plenty of activities and events to enjoy. The schools are excellent, and the city is clean and safe. There's something for everyone in New Berlin, Wisconsin! Here's a list of things to do in New Berlin, Wisconsin:
- Visit the Wisconsin State Fair – The Wisconsin State Fair is one of the biggest and best fairs in the country. With over a million visitors each year, it's the perfect place to enjoy some traditional fair food, check out the live entertainment, and ride some of the best rides.
- Take a hike at Whitnall Park – Whitnall Park is a beautiful nature preserve that offers miles of hiking trails. With woods, wetlands, and prairies to explore, it's the perfect place to get away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Check out the New Berlin Farmer's Market – The New Berlin Farmer's Market is open year-round and offers locally grown produce, meats, cheeses, and more. It's the perfect place to stock up on fresh ingredients for your next meal.
- Visit the Museum of Historic Torture Devices – The Museum of Historic Torture Devices is one of the unique museums in Wisconsin. With a collection of over 100 torture devices worldwide, it's sure to give you nightmares.
- Go ice skating at New Berlin Ice Arena – The New Berlin Ice Arena is the perfect place to enjoy a day of ice skating. With public skate times available, it's an excellent activity for the whole family.
- Play a round of golf at New Berlin Hills Golf Course – New Berlin Hills Golf Course is a challenging 18-hole course that offers stunning city views. It's the perfect place to work on your game or enjoy a leisurely round with friends.
- Visit The Domes – The Domes, also known as the Mitchell Park Horticultural Conservatory, are three massive glass greenhouses that house a variety of plant life from around the world. They're open year-round and offer free admission, making them the perfect place to escape the cold winter months.
Parks and Lakes in New Berlin, Wisconsin
A few different parks and lakes in New Berlin are perfect for a summer day out. The first park is Neda Park, a smaller park that offers a playground, pavilion, and grills. The second park is Malone Park, a more extensive park with walking trails, a disc golf course, and playgrounds. Lastly, many different lakes in New Berlin are perfect for swimming, fishing, or enjoying the views.
New Berlin is also home to many different businesses and restaurants. Some businesses include a grocery store, hardware store, and several banks. There are also quite a few restaurants ranging from fast food to sit-down dining. Overall, New Berlin is a great place to live due to the many amenities.
Events in New Berlin, Wisconsin
If you're looking for a great place to live in Wisconsin, check out New Berlin! With plenty of events and activities going on all year round, there's something for everyone in the family to enjoy. And with a strong focus on community, you'll be sure to feel right at home in no time. A few events in New Berlin, Wisconsin, are the farmers market every Wednesday from June-October, Dairyfest, and Kettle Moraine 100 bike race.
Schooling in New Berlin, Wisconsin
The New Berlin, Wisconsin, school district is a great place to send your children. The schools are well-funded and have a lot of resources, which means that your children will be able to get an excellent education. The teachers in the district are also very experienced and passionate about teaching, which will help your children learn and grow. In addition, the school district offers a variety of extracurricular activities for students to participate in, which will help them develop their interests and talents. Overall, the New Berlin, Wisconsin, school district is an excellent choice for families looking for a great place to educate their children.
A few schools you can find in New Berlin, Wisconsin, are:
- New Berlin West High School - This high school offers a rigorous academic curriculum and a variety of extracurricular activities.
- New Berlin Eisenhower Middle School - This middle school provides a robust academic foundation for students preparing to enter high school.
- New Berlin East Elementary School - This elementary school offers a nurturing environment where children can learn and grow.
Why New Berlin, Wisconsin?
There are plenty of things that make New Berlin, Wisconsin special. One of the biggest reasons is the people. The residents of New Berlin are friendly and welcoming, and there's always something going on. Whether you're looking for a place to raise a family or just want somewhere to enjoy life, New Berlin is a great choice. The scenery is also beautiful, with rolling hills and lots of trees. There's always something to do in New Berlin, and it's a great place to call home. New Berlin, Wisconsin, is a great place to live. If you're looking for a great place to raise a family or just enjoy life, New Berlin is worth considering.