Maplewood, MN Homes for Sale (58 Real Estate Listings)
Maplewood, MN Real Estate Statistics
Property Types (active listings)
As of September 23, 2023 there are 58 active Maplewood, MN real estate listings for sale with an average listing price of $411,895. The highest-priced property listing is $675,000, while the lowest priced property can be purchased for $239,900. Maplewood, MN homes for sale have an average price of $186 per square foot, based on listings with an average of 3.6 bedrooms, 2.7 bathrooms, and 2,317 square feet of living space.
Maplewood, MN Real Estate & Homes For Sale
Maplewood is a city in Ramsey County, Minnesota, just east of Saint Paul. Six other communities border the city within the Twin Cities metropolitan area. Maplewood is adjacent to Roseville, Little Canada, and Vadnais Heights. It also borders the unincorporated areas of North St. Paul and Oakdale in Washington County and Landfall in Dakota County. Maplewood is home to over 1,300 acres of parks and recreation areas and many businesses and employers. The city has a long history dating back to 1856 when farmers from New Hampshire first settled it.
Demographic Breakdown of Maplewood, Minnesota
Maplewood, Minnesota, is a beautiful and welcoming city with something for everyone. The population of Maplewood is 45,250, and the median age is 39 years old. The demographics of Maplewood are:
-10.4% Black or African American
-2.4% Two or More Races
-1.4% Some Other Race
-0.9% Native American or Alaska Native
The city's racial makeup is highly diverse, which is one of the things that makes it such a great place to live.
Maplewood is a great place to live for many reasons. The city has just over 38,000 people, and the median age is 33. The cost of living in Maplewood is quite affordable, and the city boasts a low crime rate. There are many things to do in Maplewood, including shopping, dining, and recreation. The town also has excellent schools and a variety of housing options. Whether you're looking for a starter home or a luxurious estate, you'll be able to find it in Maplewood.
Things to do in Maplewood, Minnesota
Looking for something to do in Maplewood, Minnesota? Check out this list of activities that will keep you busy all weekend!
Start your weekend with a bang by checking out one of Maplewood's many coffee shops. Wake up early and get a jump on your day with a cup of joe from one of these local spots:
- Alley Cat Coffee House: This cozy little cafe is perfect for starting your day. They offer a variety of coffee drinks and pastries and breakfast sandwiches. Alley Cat also has a packed lunch and dinner menu so you can stay all day!
- Cuppa Java: This coffee shop is known for its delicious, made-to-order espresso drinks. They also have a great selection of pastries, bagels, and breakfast sandwiches.
- The Daily Grind: This is the perfect place to get your caffeine fix before hitting the shops. The Daily Grind offers a wide variety of coffee drinks, tea, and smoothies. They also have a light food menu if you need a snack.
After you've had your fill of coffee, it's time to do some shopping! Maplewood is home to many great stores, such as:
- Boutique LuLu: This shop specializes in women's clothing and accessories. They carry both casual and dressy items, so you're sure to find something to suit your style.
- Bauer's Department Store: Bauer's is the perfect place to find everything you need, all in one place. They carry clothing, shoes, cosmetics, home goods, and more.
- Nordstrom Rack: This store is a great place to find designer clothes at a fraction of the cost. Nordstrom Rack carries clothes for both men and women and accessories and shoes.
Once you've worked up your appetite from all that shopping, it's time to grab lunch! Maplewood has no shortage of great places to eat, such as:
- The Buttered Tin: This cafe is known for its fresh and delicious food. The menu changes daily, so there's always something new to try. They also have a great selection of pastries and desserts.
After lunch, it's time to explore some of Maplewood's many parks and trails. Take a stroll through one of these beautiful parks:
- Woodbury Park: This park is perfect for a relaxing walk or picnic lunch. It features walking trails, a pond, and plenty of green space.
- Maplewood Nature Center: This nature center is great for learning about the local ecosystem. They offer a variety of programs and hikes and a playground and picnic areas.
- Battle Creek Regional Park: This regional park is perfect for a day of hiking, biking, or picnicking. It features over 50 miles of trails, a fishing pond, and an amphitheater.
After a day of exploring Maplewood, it's time to relax with a glass of wine at one of these local spots:
- The Wine Cave: This wine bar offers a variety of red and white wines and small plates. The perfect place to unwind after a long day.
- Vine and Barrel: This wine shop offers a wide selection of wine, cheese, and charcuterie boards. They also offer wine tastings, so you can try them before buying!
- The Cellar Door: This is the perfect place for a romantic night out. They offer a variety of red and white wines and small plates. The ideal spot for a date night!
Whether you're looking for coffee, shopping, food, or outdoor activities, Maplewood has something for everyone. See why this city is one of Minnesota's best places to live!
Schools in Maplewood, Minnesota
Maplewood is served by Independent School District 622, consisting of seven elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school. Students in Maplewood have the opportunity to attend one of the best public school systems in Minnesota. The district's schools are all highly rated, with several receiving recognition from the state as being among the top. In addition to excellent public schools, several private schools in Maplewood offer families another option for their child's education. Whether you're looking for a perfect public school system or a quality private school, you'll be able to find it in Maplewood.
The Independent School District 622 comprises seven elementary schools, two middle schools, and one high school.
Parks in Maplewood, Minnesota
There are plenty of reasons to move to Maplewood, Minnesota, and the parks are perfect for you! There's something for everyone with over 50 parks in the city, from dog parks to playgrounds and hiking trails. In the winter, the parks are still beautiful and fun to explore. So if you're looking for a place to call home with plenty of green space, Maplewood is the place for you!
Why Maplewood, Minnesota
Here are a few great reasons:
1. Location, location, location!
Maplewood is just a short drive from downtown Minneapolis and St. Paul, giving you the best of both worlds. You can enjoy all the city offers without living in the hustle and bustle.
2. Affordable housing
Maplewood offers a wide range of housing options, from apartments to single-family homes, so you're sure to find something that fits your needs and budget.
3. Great schools
Maplewood is home to some of the best schools in the state, so you can be sure your children will get a top-notch education.
4. Safe Community
Maplewood is a safe and welcoming community with a low crime rate and plenty of things to do.
5. Parks and recreation
Maplewood is home to many parks and recreation areas to enjoy the great outdoors right in your backyard.
6. Diverse community
Maplewood is a diverse community, with people from all walks of life coming together to make it a great place to live.
7. Excellent job opportunities
Maplewood offers many great job opportunities, whether you're looking for a career or just a part-time job.
Maplewood, Minnesota, is a beautiful place to live. There are plenty of things to do in the city, and the people are friendly and welcoming. The cost of living is affordable, and various housing options are available. If you're looking for a safe, family-friendly community with a strong sense of community, Maplewood is the perfect place. Thanks for considering Maplewood as your new home!